Friday, April 16, 2010

busy busy busy busy

Things that are super:
  1. All the stuff for the Lather tomorrow has successfully arrived, and I am cleared to go to bed early
  2. My mum just got word on her externship for the summer, which means she can start working in the fall
  3. Superman
  4. I am high as a kite off cough medicine right now.
Things that are not-so-super:
  1. Oh my god, the Lather is tomorrow, and I'm going to be awake for like twenty eight hours in a row making it happen.
  2. She's going to be working all summer (yay) for free (boooooo) before she can get a job. And I won't be employed this summer, because I'm going to be in Garfagnana/my job doesn't really happen in the summertime, anyway
  3. Clark Kent (Really, does he have to be such a DORK in his secret identity? Batman's still cool when he's Bruce Wayne!)
  4. I am high as a kite off cough medicine because the thing that I've had for the last four weeks is PNEUMONIA AS A RESULT OF WHOOPING COUGH. Which...two days ago, they told me that I just had allergies! What the hell, UHS!
On a positive, crafty note, I came up with a new idea for some superhero-themed tshirts that I'm hoping to make as soon as I get my Harry Potter stuff established.

No comments:

Post a Comment