Thursday, April 29, 2010

About that whole "more smoothly next time" thing

Yeah, not so much with the "more smoothly." Prepping for my presentation yesterday almost gave me a stroke, it was so anxiety-laden. I wanted to have something ready for them to participate with, but then I couldn't get Johnny's LOST jumpsuit tshirt to cut out properly (the Dharma initiative apparently even baffles die-cutting machines), so I thought I'd go with a Property of Azkaban shirt, but then my sticky mat got un-sticky, and I had to find the spray glue, and then that was TOO strong, and I ruined one because it wouldn't come unstuck. But eventually I got one together, and stuck it to a shirt, and brought it in. And I was going to show them how the gazelle actually worked, but then I thought I forgot the registry key that makes it go (and then, upon my return home, immediately found it in the storage drawer in the front of the machine, meaning I had it with me the whole time, which...dumb). But the painting turned out kind of fun, and I had some stuff in the store to show them, and that was great. And now if I can just keep stuff in the store, that will be super.

No comments:

Post a Comment